SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) Trunk Management is a sophisticated, precise, detailed way to handle your VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phone traffic via a digital network command dashboard. With older, VoIP and ISDN (post-1986 digital infrastructure) line call trunking methods, oversight and control were severely limited. A central administrator had to review VoIP connection records after the fact to optimise systems, while proactive, automated responses to outages and network breaks were almost impossible to implement.
Our software streamlines, controls, and enhances your mass internal VoIP routing, allowing network management to reroute, divert, queue, and distribute connections according to manual directions, automatic rules, and timed orders. Remote connectivity and centralisation of core SIP functions mean that an entire sector of business comms traffics can easily be controlled and monitored from one single, secure office terminal.
Staveley Comms offers our consolidated VoIP call management package to businesses large and small throughout the UK. Fraud protection, user-tailored inbound and outbound call management, app integration, and full network integration to existing systems come as standard.
What Features can our SIP Trunking Management Software Offer You?
Our SIP Trunking Management software gives administrators a simple-to-use, flexible tool to filter and direct calls routed through a central server. Digital centralisation allows you to apply rulesets to trunking and allows for on-the-fly, dynamic call rerouting if a part of your network fails or goes offline. Rulesets can block spam numbers, restrict premium rate calls, prioritise your most important lines out and in, queue up and manage helpdesk and support calls in automatically – and much more.
SIP Trunking can also switch all of your ISDN (standard legacy landline) calls to a singular, cheaper connection format – saving you as much as 50% on what you’d pay for analogue telephone line rental and point-to-point connection costs. Eventually, we expect all telephony to run via VoIP – it’s a great way to fully future-proof your communications strategy now before the UK ISDN legacy switch-off starts (in full) in 2025.
Our SIP Call Management service also provides:
- Call termination and filtering: automatically block 01, 02, 03, and 08 numbers as they appear on the network, not as you blacklist them
- Spam blacklisting: cut down wasted time by blocking malicious or vexatious numbers
- Number whitelisting: create a company-wide list of exceptions for vital contacts and useful lines
- Automatic departmental call diversion, out-of-office recorded messages and rerouting, and voicemail options
- Hunt groups: define which numbers can handle which queries ahead of time
- Continuity rerouting and disaster plans: lost one site due to shut down or an evacuation? Transfer all calls to another at the push of a button
- Date and time awareness: set up routing continuity and automatic messaging for bank holidays, Christmas, and special events
- Email alerts: immediate prompting of key administrators, staff, and managers if the software detects an issue, fault, or misuse
- Statistical analysis and reports: metadata on calls is automatically compiled, allowing you to optimise spend, energy usage, and network priorities
SIP Trunk Call Management from Staveley Comms
If you think our software could benefit your company, call or email us. We’ll provide a quote and a detailed plan for how we’ll fit our network comms management to your IT setup. We also offer optional extras, such as broadcast announcements, for our clients – ask us today about our specialised client solutions.